Follow us on Twitter!

Thursday, November 25, 2010

EXCLUSIVE: Pacquiao-Margarito Official Scorecard & Compubox Stats/My New Twitter Account

First, as far as my current articles on MaxBoxing or other sites are concerned, I've gotten some e-mail requests from readers to have everything linked up to Twitter, so I'm going to try that on a tentative basis and see how that goes based on how many people contact/follow me through there (Admittedly, I haven't been a really big Twitter guy).

With that said, you can follow me on Twitter at @rmaq28. Hope to see you there.

* * *

Something I plan to do from this point forward is post the official scorecards from the fights I cover ringside from press row, along with any other information the fans might want to see. Here are both the official scorecard and the CompuBox statistics from Manny Pacquiao's unanimous decision win over Antonio Margarito to secure the WBC light middleweight championship. Click the pictures for a bigger view:

I thought Oren Schellenberger had it right, giving Margarito the sixth. I would've given Pacquiao a 10-8 round in the 11th, but there was nothing controversial about this result.


If you read the caption on the bottom, apparently the Pac-Man's 474 total connects added up to eighth-best all-time in title fights scored by CompuBox.

* * *

I plan to do the same for this Saturday's WBA super middleweight title fight between Andre Ward and Sakio Bika in Oakland, so come back to my page for that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment